Maruti Suzuki has launched the updated 2019 Ignis mini SUV in India at starting price of Rs 4.79 lakh (ex-showroon, Delhi). The 2019 Ignis gets the new reverse parking assist system, passenger seat belt reminder and high speed alert system as standard features across all the variants. In terms of appearance, Maruti Suzuki has added roof rails in the Zeta and Alpha variants. Apart from these changes, this model not get any visual upgrades.
Variant wise Delhi showroom price details:
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Sigma - Rs 4.79 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Delta - Rs 5.40 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta - Rs 5.82 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Alpha - Rs 6.67 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Delta AMT - Rs 5.87 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta AMT - Rs 6.29 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Alpha AMT - Rs 7.14 lakhs
The 2019 Ignis available only with 1.2-liter K-Series petrol engine option. This 1.2 liter petrol engine delivers the power of 83 bhp and torque of 113 Nm. And it mated to five speed manual or AMT transmission option. The company claims an efficiency figure of 20.89kmpl.
This model have lot of features includes LED projector headlights with DRLs, dual-tone exterior paint shades, the Smart Play touchscreen infotainment system and etc,. This model available in 9 colours such as Uptown Red with Midnight Black, Tinsel Blue with Midnight Black, Tinsel Blue with Pearl Arctic White, Pearl Arctic White, Silky Silver, Uptown Red , Tinsel Blue, Urban Blue and Glistening Grey.