Tata Motors has launched the Tiago and Tigor JTP in India at Chennai showroom price of Rs 6.43 lakhs and Rs 7.57 lakhs respectively. Tata was showcased the performance oriented sportier versions of Tiago and Tigor in 2018 Delhi Auto Expo. This versions are called as Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP (Jayem Tata Performance). Both cars get an updated styling package and performance package. These models are around Rs 1 lakh more expensive than the top-spec variants of respective models.
What's New In Tata Tiago and Tigor JTP:
- 1.2L turbocharged new generation Revotron petrol engine delivering 114PS power and 150Nm torque. Multi drive modes with Sports mode for more power when you need it
- 0-100km/h in 10 seconds. Best in class acceleration with superior power to weight ratio
- Specialised Air Intake Vents On Hood and Fender
- ABS with EBD and Corner Stability Control
- Enhanced Exhaust Systems
- Superior Suspension Setup
- Calibrated Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Lower ride height and wider tyres for improved grip on road.
- Aggressive Front Fascia with Exclusive JTP Badge
- Striking Projector Headlamps
- 15 Inch Dual Tone Alloy Wheels
- Stylised Outside Mirrors
- Dual Tone Exterior
- Black Interior Theme with Sporty Red Accents
- Premium Leather Wrap Steering
- Hexagonal Seat Motif
- ConnectNext Infotainment System by Harman
- Aluminium Pedal Extensions
Along with the new features, Tata Tiago and Tigor JTP also get the same features of top spec variants of Tiago and Tigor as like Airbags, 5-inch touch screen infotainment system, ABS with EBD and etc,.