Maruti Suzuki has launched the all new CelerioX, the hatchback crossover in India with Chennai ex-showroom starting price of Rs 4.7 lakh. This sis the crossover hatchback based on the Maruti's Celerio. The CelerioX is priced Rs 8000 more than the standard model.
Maruti Suzuki has giveen body cladings and some cross over bits to Celerio and make this model. The all new CelerioX have X theme-based grill, roof garnish, side cladding and B-pillar. The interior have the same design and elements as like standard Celerio. This model available in new Paprika Orange color with other color options Arctic White, Glistening Grey, Caffeine Brown and Torque Blue.
Mechanically, this model remains the same 1.0 -liter petrol engine option. This engine delivers the power of 68 bhp (6200 rpm) and torque of 90Nm (3500 rpm). As per ARAI certificattion, this model gives 23.1 Kmpl mileage. And this model not available in CNG option. The CelerioX is available in eight variants.
The variant wise Chennai showroom price details:
- CELERIOX VXI - Rs 4.7 lakh
- CELERIOX VXI(O) - Rs 4.85 lakh
- CELERIOX ZXI - Rs 4.95 lakh
- CELERIOX VXI AGS - Rs 5.13 lakh
- CELERIOX VXI(O) AGS - Rs 5.28 lakh
- CELERIOX ZXI AGS - Rs 5.38 lakh
- CELERIOX ZXI(O) - Rs 5.44 lakh
- CELERIOX ZXI(O) AGS - Rs 5.56 lakh