Jeep has launched the full packed Compass Limited Plus Variant in India at starting Chennai showroom price of Rs 21.12 lakh. This model available in three trims - Diesel manual 4x2, Diesel manual 4x4 and seven-speed petrol AT 4x2. And this Limited Plus variant gets additional eigth new features along with Limited(O) variant.
Jeep Compass Limited Plus Chennai showroom price details:
- JEEP COMPASS LIMITED PLUS 4X2 2.0D - RS 21.12 lakh
- JEEP COMPASS LIMITED PLUS 1.4MAIR DDCT - Rs 21.46 lakh
- JEEP COMPASS LIMITED PLUS 4X4 2.0D - Rs 22.89 lakh
What's new in Jeep Compass Limited Plus:
- Panoramic sunroof
- 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- 8.4-inch Uconnect infotainment system
- The automatic bi-xenon projector headlamps
- New 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels
- Six airbags
- Automatic Rain-sensing wipers
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
Mechanically, this model remains the same 2.0-litre diesel engine and 1.4 liter turbo petrol engine. The diesel engine making over 173PS of power and 350Nm of torque. And petrol engine develops 162PS of power and 250Nm of torque. The Petrol model coupled to a seven-speed automatic. But, diesel model available with only manual transmission. And same time Jeep offers 4x4 system with diesel engine only. This will combine the magic of Jeep’s software controls called Selec-Terrain, which offers four modes Auto, Snow, Sand and Mud to tackle different terrain. The Auto mode allows the Compass to disconnect drive to the rear wheels.