Most of the car manufactures have plans to increase vehicle prices in India from 2018 onwords. As of now, Mahindra, Tata, Toyota, Honda, Isuzu, Skoda and Maruti Suzuki are officially announced the price hike details from January 1, 2018. We will the price hike details of all car makers in this news section.
Officially Announced Price Hike details:
- Mahindra - By Up to 3 percentage
- Tata - By up to Rs 25,000
- Toyota - By Up to 3 percentage
- Honda - From 1 to 2 percentage
- Maruti Suzuki - By Up to 2 percentage
- Isuzu - From 3 to 4 percentage
- Skoda - From 2 to 3 percentage
At the same time all the car makers announced the year end offer for this months. To know the discount details for your circle contact nearest dealerships.