Ford India has launched the all new 2018 Aspire facelift in India at starting Chennai showroom price of Rs 5.55 Lakh. The Ford Aspire Facelift gets the cosmetic updates on both interior and exterior and with a new 1.2-litre Dragon petrol engine, new 1.5 liter petrol engine and existing 1.5 liter diesel engine.
Variant Wise Chennai Showroom Price Details of All New Ford Aspire:
- 1.2l Petrol Ambiente MT - Rs 5.55 lakh
- 1.2l Petrol Trend MT - Rs 5.99 lakh
- 1.2l Petrol Trend+ MT - Rs 6.39 lakh
- 1.2l Petrol Titanium MT - Rs 6.79 lakh
- 1.2l Petrol Titanium+ MT - Rs 7.24 lakh
- 1.5l Petrol Titanium AT - Rs 8.49 lakh
- 1.5l Diesel Ambiente MT - Rs 6.45 lakh
- 1.5l Diesel Trend MT - Rs 6.89 lakh
- 1.5l Diesel Trend+ MT - Rs 7.29 lakh
- 1.5l Diesel Titanium MT - Rs 7.69 lakh
- 1.5l Diesel Titanium+ MT - Rs 8.14 lakh
The All New Ford Aspire Facelift borrowed the front grill and bumper from Ford Freestyle CUV. This model also gets newly designed alloy wheels. However, Rear and sides not get the big updated. The interior get the massive change, but it also borrowed from Ford Freestyle CUV. And, the Aspire gets a dual-tone dashboard with a beige-black finish. This model also gets six airbags, ABS with EBD and touch screen infotainment system as like previous model.
Mechanically, this model reamins the same 1.5-litre, TDCi diesel engine, new 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder Dragon series petrol engine and new 1.5 liter petrol engine options. The 1.2 liter Dragon petrol engine delivers 96PS of power and 120Nm of peak torque. It the most powerful 1.2-litre, naturally-aspirated petrol engine in the Indian market. And 1.5 liter diesel engine delivers 100PS of power and 215Nm of torque. And these two engines are available with 5-speed manual transmission only.
The new 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine delivers the power of 123PS and torque of 150Nm mated to a 6-speed torque converter AT. This engine also offered in Ford EcoSport. This model will compete against the same existing rivales - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Volkswagen Ameo, Tata Tigor and Honda Amaze.