Triumph has launched the range topping Street Triple RS in Indian market at Rs 10.55 lakhs (ex-showroom India). The RS model gets all the features that the Street Triple S gets, but it also loaded with additional features include the most powerful engine in the Street Triple family.
Additional to Street Triple S Variant
- 123 PS at 11,700 RPM
- 77 NM peak torque at 10,800rpm
- Brembo M50 monobloc front brake calipers
- Brembo MCS span and ratio-adjustable lever, radial master cylinder
- Fully adjustable Showa big piston fork front suspension
- Öhlins fully-adjustable piggyback reservoir RSU
- 5 Riding modes Sport, Road, Rain, Rider and Track
- Matt silver painted aluminium rear subframe
- Body-coloured bellypan and pillion seat cowl (pillion seat also supplied)
- Lower chain guard
This bike gets same in-line, 3-cylinder 765cc engine which is available in Street Triple S Variant. But, it's produce 123PS of power at 11,700rpm and 77Nm of torque at 10,800rpm. And this model available with two color options- Black and Silver. The deliveries of Street Triple RS will begin in the next few days. And the second lot will begin in February 2018. And, the first lot models have been already sold out.